Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian style okra (Vegan) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian style okra (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style okra (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style okra (vegan) recipe. You can cook indian style okra (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style okra (Vegan):
- Get of okra.
- Take of red onion.
- Take of gram flour.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Take of Oil to fry okra.
- Get of Mustard powder – half teaspoon.
- Use of Red chilly powder – 1/4 teaspoon (optional).
- Take of Cumin seeds – half teaspoon.
- Prepare of Dry mango powder – 1 teaspoon (optional).
Steps to make Indian style okra (Vegan):
- Cut okra in four long pieces. Add gram flour, salt, mustard, chilly powder, dry mango powder to it. Give it a good mix..
- Heat oil in a deep pan. Put okra in it in small batches. I fried 400 gms of okra in 3 batches. Take it out when it turns golden brown..
- Cut red onion in long thin slices..
- Heat the leftover oil from frying, add cumin seeds in it. Put onions when the seeds start popping. As the onions turn golden brown and soft, add the fried okra in it and toss it nicely. Turn the heat off..
- Serve with chapati, lentils or raita. It tastes delicious and is especially a hit amongst kids..
Chop the onion and heat a deep skillet (with cover). Meanwhile, peel and mash the garlic with a teaspoon of salt till the mixture is pasty. Tender, young okra are roasted and then combined with a spicy Indian masala for an excellent vegan side dish. Next to vine-ripened tomatoes, the vegetable I look most forward to in the summer is okra, small, tender okra pods that are impossible to get during the winter. Okra / Bhindi coated in chickpea flour batter, tossed in spiced breadcrumbs and baked until crunchy crisp.
If you find this Indian style okra (Vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.