Fig Meringue Tart. From the homemade crust, and filling, to that fluffy meringue on top! Lemon Meringue Tart with Torched Swiss Meringue – Cloudy Kitchen. s'mores tart with marshmallow meringue – Blue Bowl. This S'mores Tart has a soft cookie base, with graham cracker.
Meringue tart is a sweet dessert consisting of a pastry shell that is filled with flavored curd and then adorned with light and crispy meringue peaks on top. This fig tart from The Seasonal Baker shows them off well. Reprinted with permission from The The Crisper Whisperer: The World's Second-Easiest Fig Dessert.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fig meringue tart. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
From the homemade crust, and filling, to that fluffy meringue on top! Lemon Meringue Tart with Torched Swiss Meringue – Cloudy Kitchen. s'mores tart with marshmallow meringue – Blue Bowl. This S'mores Tart has a soft cookie base, with graham cracker.
Fig Meringue Tart is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fig Meringue Tart is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fig meringue tart using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Meringue Tart:
- Take of Tart crust.
- Prepare 70 grams of ●Butter.
- Prepare 70 grams of ●Powdered sugar.
- Make ready 1 of ●Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 dash of ●Vanilla extract.
- Take 150 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare of Almond meringue.
- Make ready 1 of ○Egg white.
- Make ready 15 grams of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of ○Almond flour.
- Get 15 grams of ○Powdered sugar.
- Take 15 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Take 80 grams of Apricot jam.
- Take 3 of Figs.
- Make ready 1 of Powdered sugar.
Fig tarts are a perfect late summer afternoon treat! Enjoy a delicious homemade dessert with our illustrated, step-by-step recipe. This Lemon Meringue Tart is tangy and sweet. Buttery crust filled with creamy lemon filling and topped with sweet meringue.
Instructions to make Fig Meringue Tart:
- Mix the room temperature butter with the sugar well until it becomes whitish, then mix in the egg yolk. Mix in the vanilla essence..
- Sift in the cake flour, then stir it until the flouriness is gone. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Use the palm of your hand to flatten the chilled tart dough, then use a rolling pin to flatten it to a 5 mm thickness. Make the size a little bigger than your tart pan..
- Lay the pie dough in the tart pan and cut off any excess. Use a fork to pierce holes in the crust, then bake it at 180°C for about 20 minutes..
- Peel the figs, then cut them into 8 vertical pieces..
- Coat the chilled tart crust with jam, then set aside some fig slices for topping the tart. Line the tart with the remaining fig slices..
- Beat the egg whites until they form very soft peaks, then add the sugar and beat until stiffer peaks form. Sift in the dry ingredients and mix it in..
- Put the meringue from Step 7 in a piping bag, then pipe it on top of Step 6. Top the tart with the remaining fig slices, and dust it generously with powdered sugar..
- Bake the tart at 180°C for about 25 minutes. I recommend eating this slightly sweet tart with Blendy Plus (a sugar-free coffee drink)..
Brussels Sprout Hash with Caramelized Shallots and Pancetta. The Apple Meringue Tart recipe out of our category tart! Pour filling into baked tart shell. This Never Ending Meringue Tart will be the talk of the town!!! When figs are in season this is a must-make fruit dessert.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fig meringue tart recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply