Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) recipe. To cook vegan chia kheer (indian pudding dessert) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Use of Chilled coconut milk (carton type, not canned) or soy milk.
- Provide of threads Saffron.
- Take of Chia seeds.
- Take of Liquid sweetener.
- Provide of Powdered cardamom.
- Provide of Raw almonds (soaked in water for 8-12 hours).
- Provide of Pistachios.
- Get of Raisins (optional).
- Take of Shredded coconut.
Instructions to make Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert):
- Warm up 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (or soy milk). Add the saffron and set aside for some time..
- Place the remaining milk, chia seeds, liquid sweetener, cardamom, and Step 1 into a bowl..
- Combine well and place into the microwave overnight or at least 4-6 hours to chill..
- Remove from the refrigerator and stir well to get rid of any lumps. Pour into individual dishes..
- Finely chop the nuts with a knife and sprinkle onto the pudding with the raisins. Top with shredded coconut..
- Add some love and gratitude, and serve!.
But that doesn't mean I can't be an Consider this recipe my whittled down, super simple version that's naturally sweetened, vegan and. Creamy Indian Rice Pudding, Kheer is made with basic pantry ingredients and flavored with cardamom, rose water & nuts! Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic. Chia Seed Pudding with vanilla is the BEST and perfect for a healthy vegan breakfast, dessert, to-go snacks & meals.
If you find this Vegan Chia Kheer (Indian Pudding Dessert) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.