Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez red beans & rice recipe. You can cook mike's ez red beans & rice using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Use 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Red Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Pre-cooked Fine Diced Andouille Sausage.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fine Diced Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Diced Purple [red] Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Diced Celery [with leaves].
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Provide 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide 5 Drops of Liquid Smoke [or more].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Chives [garnish].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce Or Tabasco [or more + reserves].
- Use 2 Cups of Long Grained Rice [boil as per manufactures directions].
Instructions to make Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Start your water boil for your long grained rice..
- Sauté your hard vegetables in olive oil for 7 minutes or, until vegetables are translucent. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else except for rice and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to pot. Boil rice 5 additional minutes in your red bean mixture. Stir regularly. Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side and garnish with fresh chives and parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.