Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. You can have mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" using 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- You need of Meats.
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Provide 1 (13 oz) of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- Prepare of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Get 8 tbsp of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Chilie Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Take 2 tbsp of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Season Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need of Braise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- You need of Breads & Spreads.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- Get of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- You need of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Provide of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Prepare of Options.
- Use of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- Get of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- Provide 1 box of Tinfoil.
- Provide 1 of large Knife.
- Provide 1 of Set Tongs.
Instructions to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting
board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.