Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low country boil (with a cajun flair!) recipe. To make low country boil (with a cajun flair!) you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- Get 1 lb of uncooked large shrimp (I choose raw, deveined, shelled).
- Take 1 lb of andouille sausage cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 lb of red potatoes cut into quarters.
- You need 3 tbsp of Zatarans Crawfish and Shrimp boil seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 of large ears of corn, cut into 3-inch chunks (or 3 small ears).
- Take 1 of lemon, cut in half (squeeze about ½ the juice and then put the rest of the lemon in the pot.).
- Prepare 1 of Orange, cut in half. (Squeeze about 1/2 of the Juice and then place in the pot.).
- Take 6 cups of water.
- Provide 2 of celery stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, cut into quarters.
- Use 3 of large garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
Instructions to make Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!):
- 1. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2. Add water, garlic, and crawfish boil seasoning. Stir well..
- 3. Add potatoes, onion, celery, bay leaves, 1/2 lemon and 1/2 orange..
- 4. Cook on HIGH 2 ½ hours..
- 5. Add sausage and corn. Cook an additional hour..
- 6. Stir in shrimp gently and cook 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are pink..
- 7. Remove bay leaves before serving..
If you find this Low Country Boil (with a Cajun flair!) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.