Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) recipe. To make indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Use 2 of thumbtips' worth Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Use 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use 100 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tsp of ● Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ● Coriander seed powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ● Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Fenugreek powder / methi (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ● Cayenne powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1 dash of Cilantro or coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant, large.
- Get 1 of Tomato, large.
Steps to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Blanch the tomato to remove the skin, then roughly chop. Chop the eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Place the eggplant on a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes on high strength until tender. Discard any water..
- Heat vegetable oil into a pot, then sauté the onion until it becomes translucent and very tender, (taking care not to burn it)..
- Add the garlic and ginger, lightly sauté. When aromatic, sprinkle in the ● ingredients, and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the roughly chopped tomato, and sauté until the tomato softens and loses form. Add the eggplant from Step 2, lightly sauté and mix..
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Simmer (for about 15 minutes) on medium heat, without a lid, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and garam masala to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro..
Each region has their own way of cooking this particular dish. This Indian Eggplant Curry is an authentic Indian home-style recipe made in Andhra style. This curry is vegan Another Indian Egg Plan Curry Chicken in Brinjal and Potato Curry. This unique flavored Andhra style Indian eggplant curry with poppy seed masala in it is a must try recipe.
If you find this Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.