Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea spinach pearls in peanut rice and cucumber peanut raita recipe. To make chickpea spinach pearls in peanut rice and cucumber peanut raita you need 38 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita:
- Take of For Making Chickpea and spinach pearls:.
- Get 3/4 cup of chickpeas.
- Get 2 cups of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of freshly prepared cottage cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Use 2-3 of bread slices.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Use 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 3/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For making the Rice:.
- You need 4 cups of cooked rice.
- Use 4 tsp of peanuts.
- Use 3 tsp of grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Get 2 of dry red chillis.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chana dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of punch phoran.
- Provide 2 tsp of peanuts.
- Take 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For making Raita:.
- Take 1 cup of freshly prepared thick curd.
- Provide 1 of grated cucumber.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of coarsely powder roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of ginger.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of punch phoran.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita:
- Wash and soak the chickpeas overnight or 5-6 hours..
- Then boiled them in the pressure cooker with little amount of salt and water up-to 3 whistles and keep them aside..
- Heat a wok and put oil in it and then add cumin seeds, chopped garlic,onion, chilli and ginger in it..
- Saute it for sometimes till the raw smell has gone and then add the chopped spinach in it..
- Saute it and add boiled chickpeas in it and atlast add cottage cheese in it with required amount of salt. Mix it well..
- Cook it for 2 minutes and switch off the flame and allow it to cool down..
- After cooling down put them in a mixer grinder and make paste of it..
- Prepare the bread crumbs by toasting and grinding the breads to make the crumbs..
- Add the crumbs and cornflour with the chickpea spinach and cheese paste..
- Then make a dough from it. If required then add a tsp of oil..
- Make small sizes pearls from the dough..
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry the balls in it in medium flame..
- Now the pearls are ready and keep them aside..
- In another wok put oil, cumin seeds, dry chilli, garlic, peanuts, Chana dal and urad dal in it..
- Saute it and add grated coconut in it and again saute it in low flame for 2 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down and then grind to make a powder..
- Again heat a pan and put oil in it. Then add punch phoran in it. When the mustard in the punch phoran crackle then add the curry leaves and peanuts in it..
- Saute it for 1 minutes and then add the cooked rice and mix it well..
- Then add the powder groundnuts mixture in it along with salt..
- Mix it well and add the pearls in it..
- Cover it and again cook it for 5 minutes in low flame. Now your Chickpea spinach pearls in peanut rice is ready..
- For preparing the raita: Beat the curd well and add the grated cucumber, coarsely powder peanuts, crushed ginger chilli and salt in it. Mix it well..
- Heat a tadka pan and put oil, punch phoran in it. When they crackle then add the curry leaves in it and switch off the flame. Mix it with the raita. Now your cucumber peanut raita is ready..
- Serve the raita with the rice..
You could easily use cilantro instead of the mint, or carrots or papaya in place of the cucumbers. Do you have a favorite raita recipe? Easy Peanut or Almond Butter Curry with Summer veggies and Chickpeas. Serve over rice or cooked grains. Peanut Butter sauce is a current favorite in the house.
If you find this Chickpea Spinach Pearls in Peanut rice And Cucumber Peanut raita recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.