Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®. All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole. David's Recipes – Short on time?
The traditional sloppy joe gets a reboot with a tater tot topping and some peppers and onions thrown in in the base. When you want to warm up and fill up, this family-friendly casserole is the go-to dish for a weeknight or weekend dinner. A combination of the fan-favorite sloppy joe and crispy tater tots.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sloppy joe tater tot casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Sloppy Joe beef and vegetable casserole is covered with a layer of crispy golden Tater Tots®. All Reviews for Sloppy Joe Tater Tot® Casserole. David's Recipes – Short on time?
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sloppy joe tater tot casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Make ready of Onion powder.
- Make ready of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of Manwich.
- Get of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sloppy Joes meet Tater Tots™ in this casserole that's light on prep and loaded with flavor–and sure to be a hit with the entire family. MORE+ LESS Like most casseroles, it's going to be a smorgasbord of things all mashed together into one big dish. It is the bane of a food blogger and always a challenge to try So I found this recipe where Sloppy Joes meets tater tots and decided to give it a go. It's simple, it's tasty and it's ready to go.
Instructions to make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
How to make Crockpot Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole! Tips for making sloppy joe tater tot casserole: You can use either regular shaped tater tots or tater tot rounds. I like to use the tater tot rounds as I find they get a little crispier. It's up to you how heavy you want to go on the tater tots. Who doesn't love a good sloppy joe?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sloppy joe tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!