Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Get of Caramelized walnuts:.
- Take 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Take of Sweetened sweet potato:.
- Prepare 350 grams of Boiled and mashed sweet potato.
- Take 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 2 of Egg yolks.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Peel and boil (or microwave) the sweet potatoes. Pass through a strainer and measure out 350g..
- Dry roast the walnuts in 160℃ oven for 10 minutes..
- Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a pan. Stir with a spatula and heat until it changes to a brown caramel color..
- Add the walnuts and mix together. Transfer onto a sheet of parchment paper and let it cool down..
- When the walnuts are cooled down throughly, grind roughly with a mortar and pestle..
- Spread out onto a square pan lined with parchment paper..
- Now add the mashed sweet potato, butter, and sugar in a pan. Mix with a wooden spatula and cook over medium heat to melt the butter..
- After the butter melts, add the heavy cream and beaten egg yolks. Knead until glossy..
- Pour into the pan. Smooth out the surface with a spatula. Bake for approx. 30 minutes in the oven preheated to 180℃..
- When done, leave to cool slightly without removing from the pan. Then chill in the fridge..
- Remove from the pan. Cut it up as you like, and enjoy! (Flip the slice over when serving.).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!