Green Chilli Vegetables.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green chilli vegetables. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Chilli Vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Green Chilli Vegetables is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have green chilli vegetables using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chilli Vegetables:
- Take 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Get as required of coriander leaves.
- Prepare few of green chillies.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare few of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 bunch of Mint leaves.
- Make ready 100 grams of Paneer.
- Get 100 grams of Mushroom.
- Prepare 6-8 of Baby corn.
- Get 1/2 cup of Beans chopped.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
Instructions to make Green Chilli Vegetables:
- Boil spinach, onion, garlic, green chilli and ginger together..
- Let it cool down. Once the vegetables are cooled make a paste out of it..
- Add coriander leaf paste to it to give it a nice colour. Add salt according to taste..
- Take a pan. Heat oil into a pan..
- Put cottage cheese, baby corns and mushrooms in a pan and fry it for 2-3minutes. Fry every ingredient separately..
- Take it out from the pan..
- Now marinate paneer baby corn and mushrooms with the spinach puree for about 30 minutes..
- Now take a pan heat some oil to it. Add the marinated vegetables into the oil..
- Cook it for about 8-10 minutes.
- Ready to eat..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food green chilli vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!