Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian lentil curry with midnight rice recipe. To make spicy indian lentil curry with midnight rice you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice:
- Prepare of coconut oil (30 ml).
- Take of garlic , minced (1 1/2 Tbsp or 9 g).
- Use of ginger minced.
- You need of onion diced.
- Take of (60 g) red curry paste (ensure vegan friendly).
- Take of tomatoes diced.
- Provide of water (240 ml).
- You need of bouillon tbl.
- Get of lentils water (128 g) dry , thoroughly rinsed in cold + drained.
- Use of sugar (12-24 g).
- Use of turmeric ground , plus more to taste.
- Take of coconut milk (80 ml) light.
Steps to make Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice:
- Rinse lentils in a fine mesh strainer and set aside. ** make sure there aren't any little rocks in your lentils!.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add coconut oil, garlic, onion and ginger. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring often..
- Add curry paste and sauté for 2 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add tomatoes, water and bouillon, and stir to combine. Then add lentils, sugar, turmeric, and stir..
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, then reduce heat slightly to low (or medium-low), and gently simmer for 20 minutes, or until lentils are tender. Stir frequently, and add more water as needed if the mixture becomes too thick..
- Stir in coconut milk for additional creaminess, and to balance the heat of the curry..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed, adding more turmeric for depth of flavor, sugar for sweetness/flavor balance, or a pinch of salt for saltiness..
- Enjoy with Midnight rice, brown rice, or naan!.
This easy to make Creamy Coconut Lentil Curry is a healthy vegan recipe that makes a perfect meatless Monday dinner recipe. It takes less than an hour (mostly hands-off time) to make and is packed full of delicious Indian flavors. Make extras and you'll have a giant smile on your face at lunch. Red curry lentils is my all-time favorite lentil recipe. Thick, creamy, saucy, and perfect as leftovers.
If you find this Spicy Indian Lentil Curry with Midnight Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.