Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cakes recipe. You can cook shrimp cakes using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Cakes:
- Get of cakes———–.
- Take 1 cup of dehydrated baby shrimp.
- Take as needed of water to rehydrate the shrimp.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Take 2 tablespoons of diced onions.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Get 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sauce 1——–.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped onion finely.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Horseradish prepared.
- Take of sauce 2————-.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Horseradish prepared.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Provide of frying———–.
- You need as needed of cooking oil.
Steps to make Shrimp Cakes:
- Rinse the shrimp. Cover with water and set aside. Let them rehydrate for 30 minutes to an hour. I drained most of the liquids and put into refrigerator overnight..
- Mix the ingredients to sauce #1. Set aside..
- Mix ingredients to sauce #2 and set aside..
- Drain all the water possible of the shrimp it's ok to use some of it.
- Mix the flour, salt, onions, paprika, parsley flakes, garlic, egg, and shrimp..
- Set aside..
- Heat the oil and pan fry the cakes. I spooned the mix into the hot oil.
- Turn when the first side is done and crispy..
- Fry the other side crispy and done..
- Move to paper towels and repeat till done..
- Serve with sauces, I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Shrimp Cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.