Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Then put the tots on, then added triple cheddar shredded cheese on top of the tots. This Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole is best if broken up into two steps. Now, you can skip the first step and just add some cooking time in the end, but the results, when you add this first step in, are so worth the extra time!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tator tot breakfast casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best.
Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tator tot breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole:
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 box of cooked sausage links (I used tysons already cooked sausage links).
- Take 1 packages of bacon.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Make ready 32 oz of oreida tator tots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
If you are anything like me, you like your tater. This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs. I skipped the "vegetable" component in an effort to keep the recipe streamlined, but you could also add some chopped bell.
Instructions to make Tator Tot Breakfast Casserole:
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cook package of bacon until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, slice up sausage links and mix eggs, milk, sausage and seasonings together..
- As bacon is finishing up, stir in tator tots Into egg mixture..
- Grease a 9×11 pan and pour egg mixture into pan..
- Crumble cooked bacon on top and put dish in the oven..
- Bake for 35 minutes and check to make sure egg is mostly cooked..
- Pull the pan out and put shredded cheese on top and bake for another 10-15 minutes..
- Let cool a little bit and enjoy! :).
I'm always looking for quick and easy hearty breakfast options to make for my family. My Husband loves this dish so much that it's made the list of my Top. TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Like this recipe? Pin it to your BREAKFAST pinboard! The star ingredient is everyone's favorite potato puff, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tator tot breakfast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!