Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweetie's Spiced Cheesy Potatoes! 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweetie's Spiced Cheesy Potatoes! 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweetie's spiced cheesy potatoes! 🙂 recipe. To make sweetie's spiced cheesy potatoes! 🙂 you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweetie's Spiced Cheesy Potatoes! :-):
- Prepare 8 of potatoes sliced in sixths.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Provide 1/2 of green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeño chopped (you can use more if you want it really spicy).
- Take 1/2 of red onion chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- Use 1 of any spicy hot link of your choice.
Instructions to make Sweetie's Spiced Cheesy Potatoes! :-):
- Preheat oven 450°F. Wash potatoes. DO NOT PEEL!!!!!!! Pat dry with paper towel. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl chop potatoes and then add in the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and garlic powder. Top with canola oil. With your hands or a spoon or tongs, toss the potatoes until each potato is covered with the seasonings you added..
- Put potatoes in baking dish and then add in the spicy hot links, jalepeño, red onions, bell pepper, yellow onions, and dried cilantro..
- Bake the dish for about 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft..
- Take out the dish when potatoes are ready and sprinkle cheddar cheese over the dish. Let cool and dig in!!!! :-).
If you find this Sweetie's Spiced Cheesy Potatoes! 🙂 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.