Special Fried Rice (Chinese). A simple Special Fried Rice recipe is an easy one to master when you know how. Better yet, it's also a great opportunity to use up any leftover ingredients. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world.
Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. Chinese restaurants will usually use Jasmine Rice. How do you make fried rice with fresh rice?
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, special fried rice (chinese). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Special Fried Rice (Chinese) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A simple Special Fried Rice recipe is an easy one to master when you know how. Better yet, it's also a great opportunity to use up any leftover ingredients. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook special fried rice (chinese) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Special Fried Rice (Chinese):
- Take of Special Fried Rice.
- Make ready of Peanut or EVO Oil.
- Make ready 1 of Ham Steak – Diced (100g).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peas, Corn & Carrot (Mixed Veg Frozen).
- Take 2 cups of Chilled cooked Rice – Basmarti or Jasmine.
- Take 1.5 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Snow Peas (cut into 3/4inch squares).
- Prepare Half of Cup Bean Sprouts (string removed).
- Get Half of Cup Spring Onions (Chopped +save sprinkle for serving deco).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (wisked +salt & pepper).
- Prepare Pinch of Salt for taste.
Allow the rice to sit out while it's hot and give it a few minutes so that the moisture will evaporate. Any meat can be used, but goes best with shrimp, bacon, spam, ham, Chinese sausage, or pork. If each step is carefully followed, and the pan is always HOT when cooking, then this fried rice is sure to be a hit! Chinese fried rice prepared with freshly cooked rice has a softer texture, yet you can make the outer surface dryer by frying briefly with high heat.
Instructions to make Special Fried Rice (Chinese):
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on High – Wisk Eggs & add Salt & Pepper for taste. Pour egg into Hot frypan/wok and tilt egg mix until bottom of frypan/wok is covered. Flipping in sides of omlett until egg is fully cooked but not dried out. Remove from pan, slice omlett into strips & set aside..
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on high. Add diced ham stir & fry for a minute, add mixed vegies & sweat down. Add in chilled pre-cooked rice and mix. Add the Soy Sauce, stir thoroughly. Add Snow Peas, Sprouts & heat until cooked through. Add Egg & Shallots in the last minutes, mix through & serve hot..
- Cooked Prawns, Chinese Pork or Chicken slices can be added and mixed through the rice in the last minutes of the cook also..
The rice is delicate inside and aromatic outside. This texture is what I perceive a good fried rice suppose to be. Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked So this recipe I have for you today is not so much about exactly what should be in the Fried Rice. Because even in China, and certainly in Chinese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food special fried rice (chinese) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!