Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp recipe. You can have baked coconut shrimp using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- Use 1 LB of Large Shrimp.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 2 Cups of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut.
- You need 3 of Egg Whites.
- Provide of Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper or Foil.
- Take 2 of Small Mix Bowls.
- Take 1 of Dipping Sauce Bowl.
- You need of Toothpicks for serving.
- Use 1 (1 Gallon) of Ziplock Bag.
- Get of Sauce: 1 Cup Orange Marmalade, 2 TBS Horseradish, 2 TBS Dijon Mustard.
Instructions to make Baked Coconut Shrimp:
- Ahhhh looks like i forgot to click save, ill update this tomorrow. sorry.
- Rinse and Pat dry Shrimp.
- In Ziplock bag mix Cornstarch, Salt, and Cayenne..
- Place coconut in one mix bowl and 3 egg whites in the other.
- Cover Shrimp in cornstarch mixture, knock off excess.
- Dip in Egg Egg Whites, let excess off..
- Roll Shrimp in Coconut, pat well then transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake shrimp, 10 min, turn over, then bake 5 min more..
- Dipping Sauce: Mix Marmalade, horseradish, mustard..
If you find this Baked Coconut Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.