Sweet Potato Steamed Cake – 2 Layer. Steam sweet potato until they are fork tender and can be easily mashed. Mash until smooth while it's still warm. Prepare your steamer by bringing a water to a boil.
Here's how to make this delicious potato dessert with a super fun Beat in eggs one at a time, then beat in vanilla and sweet potatoes until just combined. Add half the dry ingredients and half the buttermilk and beat. This sweet potato pecan cake is a warm and comforting Thanksgiving dessert.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato steamed cake – 2 layer. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Steamed Cake – 2 Layer is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Potato Steamed Cake – 2 Layer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Steam sweet potato until they are fork tender and can be easily mashed. Mash until smooth while it's still warm. Prepare your steamer by bringing a water to a boil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato steamed cake – 2 layer using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Steamed Cake – 2 Layer:
- Make ready of layer 1 :.
- Make ready 2 Cup of – Sweet Potato (Blendered/Mashed).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of – Coconut Milk.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of – Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of – Salt.
- Take of layer 2 :.
- Take 1 Cup of – All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of – Corn Flour.
- Take 1/4 Cup of – Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of – Sugar.
- Get 1 of – Egg (B).
- Make ready 250 ml of – Thick Coconut Milk.
- Take 500 ml of – Thin Coconut Milk.
It's made with sweet potatoes, pecans, spices, dark brown sugar, and just a splash Top each cake layer with a portion of frosting, spreading it all the way to the edges. Stack the cake layers (there is no frosting on the sides). Mashed sweet potatoes, spices, buttermilk, and golden raisins flavor this tender layer cake. Frost with buttercream or cream cheese frosting.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Steamed Cake – 2 Layer:
- Mix all ingredients for both layer into 2 different mixing bowl..
- Heat Up steamer. I use the square type 10×10 inch. You may add some Pandan Leaves & some vanilla essence into the steamer to bring up the smell/fragrance & to add better flavor..
- Take the "Layer 1" mix. Strain into the steamer tray. Put into the steamer & steam for 15 minutes or until cooked on a medium heat..
- Once Layer 1 done, repeat the same for Layer 2..
- Once done, take out & let it cool to room temperature. Cut into small pieces in square & ready to be served..
Another thing I did do the second time around was whisk together the mashed potato and the milk to blend it more evenly as the first time the potato was more. Sweet Potato Cake with marshmallow frosting, drippy maple glaze, chopped pecans and cinnamon. The food world has a serious love affair going on with sweet potatoes. And why not, they're delicious and healthy and everything you want a super food to be. The sweet potato taste isn't very strong, but gives the cake a subtle flavor and a beautiful color as well as adding a great texture without having to use Place the remaining layer on the first.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato steamed cake – 2 layer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!