Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Do yourself a favor, and If it's fettuccine alfredo you want, you're craving this. I start by cooking the broccoli in my beloved. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
Everyone loves this classic comfort food makeover! Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Instead, it relies on a slight simmer and a heavy dose of cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do yourself a favor, and If it's fettuccine alfredo you want, you're craving this. I start by cooking the broccoli in my beloved. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Take 3-4 cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Make ready of Approx. 1 1/2 cups chopped, cooked chicken.
- Get 4 TBS of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 cups of half & half (or heavy cream).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded or grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 TBS of olive oil.
- Take To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare To taste of onion powder.
I can't imagine that I am the only one who can use a little dinner-time inspiration! This recipe is a family favorite for a couple of reasons: we all love pasta and we all love broccoli. Learn how to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil..
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add the broccoli, season with a pinch of salt, pepper, and onion powder. Cook uncovered for about 4 minutes (until bright green). Add a splash of water and cook uncovered until broccoli is crisp tender..
- Add the cooked chicken to the skillet with the broccoli and heat through. Remove from skillet and set aside. (Rotisserie chicken works great for this, or you can just cook your chicken fresh in the skillet once you remove the cooked broccoli)..
- When water begins to boil, add fettuccine and cook until al dente (or your preferred consistency)..
- Melt the butter and 1 TBS of olive oil in the skillet. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds. Add the half & half and parmesan cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and sauce just begins to bubble then turn heat to low..
- Drain pasta and reserve a bit of the water just in case you need to thin the sauce..
- Add pasta to the skillet and toss to coat with sauce. Add cooked chicken and broccoli and combine well..
- Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese, if desired..
It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. This was so delicious, easy and cheap to make! Four of our favorite dinnertime ingredients come together in this chicken broccoli Alfredo pasta dish—versatile chicken breast, family-friendly broccoli, always-on-hand pasta and a homemade Alfredo sauce that comes together in a snap. Alfredo sauce is certainly not one of those "clean-eating" New Years type dish, but with all this broccoli, it all balances out, right?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!