Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy potatoes (non baked) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy potatoes (non baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potatoes (non baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potatoes (non baked) recipe. To make cheesy potatoes (non baked) you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy potatoes (non baked):
- Prepare 2 of large size potatoes (boiled for 4 to 5 mints).
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kali mirch.
- Prepare 2 of jawe lahsan.
- Get Half of small size pyaz.
- Take 2 of hari mirch.
- Provide of Tora sa pani.
- Prepare Half of cup grated cheese.
- Take of Breadcrumbs for coating.
- Take of Oil for shallow fry.
Steps to make Cheesy potatoes (non baked):
- Ab pyaz lahsan or hari mirch ko ek sath blend kar lein.
- Ab pyaz wala mixture maide mae mix karein. Sath hi baki masale mae add kar thick paste bana lein..
- Ab alo ke slices ko pehle maide ke mixture mae coat karein phr breadcrumbs mae..
- Phr isko shallow fry kar lein. Jase hi fry kar ke. Nikle ek slice pe cheese ki layer lagen or uper dosra slice rakh dein.
- Cheesy potatoes ready han..
If you find this Cheesy potatoes (non baked) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.