Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops with apple and stuffing recipe. To make pork chops with apple and stuffing you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- You need 6 of boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive, vegetable or canola oil.
- Take 21 oz of can apple pie filling with cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 oz of package stuffing mix, prepared. (I like pepperidge farm or stove top pork flavored ).
Steps to make Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing:
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Over medium high heat, add oil and cook pork chops until seared and brown..
- Do this in batches so not to crowd pan. They brown better when not crowded. You want to brown and sear not steam :).
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spoon stuffing in baking dish. Place pork chops over stuffing..
- Spoon apples over pork chops. Cover tightly with lid or foil..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Make sure it reaches 160 on meat thermometer..
- Serve with any sides you like. You can also layer the apple filling in dish first, then pork then stuffing. I like stuffing on bottom to absorb the pork and apple flavors and it doesn't seem to dry out when uncovered. But its your preference..
Cut a large pocket in the side of each pork chop; season inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon apple mixture into pockets until stuffed! In skillet, heat oil to medium high and brown chops on both sides. Stuff each chop with apple mixture and hold together with skewers. Add stuffing mix to bowl and mix in water and margarine per package directions and set aside.
If you find this Pork Chops with Apple and Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply