Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta. It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most basic and delicious pasta recipes EVER—and it couldn't be What can I serve this with?
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something which I have loved my entire life.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 8 ounces of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Get 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 4 cups of water.
Shrimp Alfredo and Chicken Alfredo are two of the most popular types of. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. How to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question.
Instructions to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil..
- Break 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta in half and add it to the pot..
- Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Drain and set the pasta aside..
- Remove the fat from 1 pound of chicken breasts and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces..
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the chicken pieces..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat..
- When the oil reaches 360 degrees Fahrenheit, add the chicken pieces..
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce stove heat to low and stir in 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper..
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occassionally..
- Turn off stove heat and combine skillet contents to pot of pasta..
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 teaspoon bread crumbs..
It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Legend has it that he fancied up a basic pasta with butter-and-cheese to appeal to his wife. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. Those trays of creamy goodness were laden with sodium, fat, and carbs to the point of being a drug-like experience for our little kid brains.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!