Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rajma kebab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma kebab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma kebab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma kebab recipe. You can cook rajma kebab using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma kebab:
- Provide 2 cup of leftover rajma.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 cup of oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of suji (roasted).
- Provide 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of ginger paste or powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Take 1 of small cardamon stick.
- Prepare 7-8 of whole black pepper.
- Take as needed of bread crumbs for coating kebabs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide As needed of Oil for shallow frying + for making the rajma paste.
Instructions to make Rajma kebab:
- First boil the rajma nicely….coz we need a paste form….and keep it aside.
- Now take a pan add 2tbsspoon….add cloves,cinnamon stick…black pepper…..add green chilli…then chopped onions…cook till transluscent….then add tomatoes….cook fr 2min…then add rajma..cook fr 5min…..then add oats…..which gives a fibrous texture….and makes it more healthy….and.then add suji and mix very well…so that the xtra moisture gets abdorbed…
- Now mash the rajma and make it to paste. form….remove the whole cloves,cinnamon and coz the flavour is already retained in paste…..add coriander leaves and chilli flakes…..
- Now taking little oil in hands give the shape of kebabs or tikkis as per ur choice….
- Once ur kewaabs r prepared….now coat them with breads.. So that they get crispyn crunchy….
- Now shallow fry them using very little oil….turning them on all sides…till golden brown….
- Ur rajma kebabs r ready to serve with any dip of ur choice….
Here is a low-fat version of the famous rajma kebab made within minutes in your own kitchen with minimal oil. Rajma Kebab Recipe Welcome back foodies!! Today I am sharing a delicious recipe of veg kebab which I have made with kidney beans (rajma). These kebabs are also known as rajma galouti kebab. Rajma kebab is a protein-rich, gluten-free recipe and I can say it is a guilt-free snack.
If you find this Rajma kebab recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply