Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies. I wanted a unique Thanksgiving dessert that Sweet potato casserole cookies combine all of the flavors from the favorite Thanksgiving side dish. The cookie base is a super soft sweet potato. Make this sweet potato casserole recipe for the holidays!
Sweet potatoes topped with creamy toasted marshmallows. This is such yummy sweet potato casserole! I doubt I'll try another recipe again, this one was perfect!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato casserole cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
I wanted a unique Thanksgiving dessert that Sweet potato casserole cookies combine all of the flavors from the favorite Thanksgiving side dish. The cookie base is a super soft sweet potato. Make this sweet potato casserole recipe for the holidays!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato casserole cookies using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies:
- Take 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of cooked mashed sweet potato.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 large of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 15 large of regular sized marshmallows or 90 mini mallows.
I added a little more brown sugar, so it was like a dessert. And forget all about pumpkin spice. Sweet Potato Cookies are our new fall staple. Once you taste its maple glaze, you'll understand why.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Casserole Cookies:
- preheat oven to 350..
- cream shortening and sugar..
- beat in egg, sweet potato and syrup until well blended..
- in another bowl combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon. stir well..
- slowly blend dry ingredients into wet. until fully mixed. mix will be quite stiff..
- place dough by rounded tablespoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet..
- bake for 5 min..
- meanwhile cut large mallows in half..
- after 5 min. in oven remove from oven and press a half of a large mallow into center of each cookie..
- bake an additional 5-7 minutes..
- if using mini mallows add those last 3 minutes of cooking placing 3 per cookie..
- when done remove from oven to cool. may be served warm…
- to toast the mallows more/ brown them place in broiler on middle oven rack for 1-2minutes until u achieve desired browness…
- serve! and enjoy!.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are very Sweet Potato Casserole Vegetable Casserole Casserole Sweet Potato Side Dish. More from Sweet potato casserole unlike anything you've had before!! Browned butter, sour cream, parmesan, a crunchy topping, this is unapologetically indulgent! I mean, plain mashed sweet potatoes have a place in this world – for everyday midweek meals. But imagine the possibilities when you mash up.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato casserole cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!