Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. Especially if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage recipe. You can cook cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage:
- Provide 5 of baking potatoes peeled, boiled and chilled, then cubed.
- Use 1 of smoked sausage or kielbasa cut into half moon shapes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese *which ever you like*.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to your liking, *just remember there is salt in cheeee so dont overdo it*.
- Get 1 of paprika sprinkled on top for color.
Instructions to make Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- boil water to boiling and add potatoes until just about done.
- While potatoes are cookin start cheese sauce by adding all remaining ingredients (except shredded cheese and paprika) into a saucepan until melted..use wire whisk and whisk often so it dsnt scorch.
- Fry sausage in skillet just until brown add onion and let simmer until onions are soft, remove from skillet.
- Drain potatoes and let chill once done then cube them.
- Add potatoes to skillet season with salt and pepper add meat back to pan and lightly toss.
- Take off the stove and transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes and sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and sprinkle paprika on top..
- Put in oven for 32-35 mins and Voila'!! there u hv it.
If you find this Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.