Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe. You can cook pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- Use of thick cut porkchops without the bone.
- Prepare of medium size yellow onions.
- You need of white bread.
- Use of chicken broth.
- Use of large russet potatoes.
- Take of Velveeta cheese cut into cubes and Sourcream.
- Get of seasoning I used for the porkchops and stuffing.
- Get of garlic.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of paprika.
- You need of rosemary.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of red delicious apples.
- You need of butter for Stuffing.
- Provide of for the apple seasonings.
- Take of cinnamon.
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Get of lemon extract.
- Prepare of butter.
Instructions to make Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples:
- First I peel 3 red delicious apples and then cut them into small cubes. After that in a small pot I put 2 teaspoons of butter and let them melt turn down to a medium pour the apples in and then added one teaspoon of nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract I covered the top and then I let it simmer on low light. For 20 min.
- Then to make my stuffing I took 6 slices of white bread and cut them into small cubes then I diced up a small yellow onion and cut them into small square pieces I put them aside and then I got a pot and put 2 teaspoons of butter and let that melt once the butter melted I added the bread and onions poured one cup of chicken broth and added my seasonings of oregano,black pepper, paprika, garlic powfer and rosemary very slowly stirred and covered it and let it cook on low.
- For my pork chops I cut it in the middle and made a pocket afterwards I use the medium size frying pan and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it I then proceeded to season my pork chops with the same seasoning I used for my stuffing but I also added a little bit of salt once I finish this I take pork chops and then place it in the frying pan to simmer and just Brown for two minutes on each side then placed them on a baking pan and stuffed it with stuffing and the apples I place them in oven.
- I preheat the oven to 370 then I wash off 3 large russet potatoes and poke holes in them and brush them with vegetable oil after that I sprinkle them with salt an black peppef then place the alone in oven for 1 hour 20 min let the pork chops cook for 30 or until you see a clear liquid coming out.
- I then cut and caramelized the 2nd yellow onion and put aside and melt the Velveeta cheese once the patatoes are done you cut in half press down on the end to make the pocket add butter the melted cheese tsp of Sourcream and caramelized onions on top.
Glad I didn't add the grain or potatoes, we were happily stuffed! Place pork chops on top of stuffing. Thank you sherry for this wonderful homemade version of the apples pork and stuffing. Looking for more ways to add my abundant crop of fruit and. Easy Stuffed Pork Chops – Flavor-packed and juicy baked pork chops stuffed with a simple spinach and blue cheese filling.
If you find this Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.