Sweet Potato Barfi. Today we make Shakrkandi Ki Barfi or शकरकंदी की बर्फी or Sweet Potato Barfi. Ganji ki barfi bahut swadisth hoti. hum easy barfi recipe. Sweet potato is much healthier than potato as it is a complex carb and does not spike up your blood sugar levels instantly.
Sweet potatoes are a whole food that pack a powerful nutritional punch. Watch how to make the best sweet potato fries in this short video! They're baked, not fried, yet so crispy!
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato barfi. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Today we make Shakrkandi Ki Barfi or शकरकंदी की बर्फी or Sweet Potato Barfi. Ganji ki barfi bahut swadisth hoti. hum easy barfi recipe. Sweet potato is much healthier than potato as it is a complex carb and does not spike up your blood sugar levels instantly.
Sweet Potato Barfi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Barfi is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato barfi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Get 1/2 kg of Sweet Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- Prepare 400 gm of Milkmaid.
- Take 4-5 tbsp of Desicated coconut powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom powder.
- Get as needed of finely chopped nuts (Almond, Cashew nuts).
- Make ready 8-9 of Raisins.
- Prepare as needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Place sweet potatoes and soybean oil in large bowl, toss lightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and This is a good sweet potato fries recipe but I would make a few adjustments: bake in a glass cake pan. Here sweet potatoes are stuffed with an eggplant-tomato mix topped with Moroccan spices, a combo called zaalouk. Then, the sweet potato is stuffed to the brim with chickpeas and tahini.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Barfi:
- Boil, peel and mash shakarkandi.
- In a heavy bottom pan add ghee, add shakarkandi and cook 4_5 minutes..
- Add beetroot juice and cook few minutes, then add milkmaid, green cardamom powder, desicated coconut powder and cook few more minutes..
- Keep on cooking till it starts leaving the sides of pan and changes into a lump..
- Take off the flame, put in the greased plate and spread to form a uniform layer..
- Garnish with pistachio, cool it and cut into desired shape.
Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness. Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into. Sweet potatoes are delicious, nutritious, and keep well. Wedges of sweet potatoes, tossed with oil, sprinkled with spices, and baked at high heat until browned and crispy at Sweet potatoes can take high heat, and you might see them and worry they're burned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato barfi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!