Sweet Potato Rolls. The color of these rolls was beautiful. These tender, hot, and amazing Sweet Potato Rolls are so delicious — you'd never believe they're actually good for you! If you love buttery, hot, and amazing rolls fresh from the oven, I've got great news for you.
Not only do they add a luxurious orange color, but they also bring a bit of earthy sweetness to the bread. Melt in your mouth sweet potato bread rolls. Vegan Soyfree Nutfree Palm Oil-free Recipe Jump to You can use pumpkin puree, butternut puree or mashed potatoes(thin them slightly with non dairy.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Potato Rolls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
The color of these rolls was beautiful. These tender, hot, and amazing Sweet Potato Rolls are so delicious — you'd never believe they're actually good for you! If you love buttery, hot, and amazing rolls fresh from the oven, I've got great news for you.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato rolls using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Rolls:
- Get of the rolls.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk/ warmed to about 110 degrees.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar to add to warm milk.
- Get 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2/3 cup of already prepared plain mashed sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 2 of egg yolks.
- Take 2 tbsp of salted butter / room temperature.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cup of flour.
Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls are ridiculously soft and fluffy with a slightly crisp and chewy crust and a hint of sweet potato goodness. Download my FREE Bread Baking Guide here! The sweet potatoes give the rolls a beautiful orange color. They also give off a nice earthy smell.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Rolls:
- In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in milk and teaspoon of sugar..
- Add sweet potatoes, butter, salt, eggs, honey and remaining sugar. Blend..
- Add 3 cups of flour. Blend until smooth dough forms. Add more flour if needed..
- Knead in bowl with hook attachment or by hand for 6 minutes.Place dough in oil coated bowl, cover and let rise until it doubles. About 1 hour or so..
- Keep dough in warm place while proofing..
- Punch dough down and place on lightly floured surface..
- Divide dough into 24 balls. Roll each ball into a 10" rope then tie rope into a loose knot. You may just keep them in a roll form..
- Place knots on lightly greased baking tray..
- Cover and let rise again for 30 minutes..
- Take one whole egg and beat, then brush each roll with egg wash..
- You may top rolls with sea salt or sesame or poppy seeds before baking..
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 – 20 minutes. Your looking for a light golden brown color..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
You don't taste them very much, though they do keep the rolls soft and supple. These sweet potato rolls are the ultimate addition to your Thanksgiving feast. These sweet potato bread rolls are simple to make and most of the time involved is waiting for them to rise. These rolls get a very mild sweetness from the mashed sweet potatoes. We think they go perfectly with all the sweet and savory foods on a holiday buffet table, plus they're pretty great slathered with.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet potato rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!