Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy slow cooked pulled chicken tacos recipe. To make easy slow cooked pulled chicken tacos you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 packages of Tortillas.
- Take of Lettuce.
- Get of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of Mexican blend cheese.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Provide of Chicken seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Get 1 can of Salsa.
- Use of Sour cream.
Steps to make Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos:
- Combine all dry ingredients for the rub and cover every side of the pieces of chicken. I used chicken breast filets but have also used smaller cuts, just watch it while it's cooking and you'll know when it's done… Falls apart!.
- Pour stock into slow cooker and add chicken. Covering – I cooked on high for 2 hours.. If you do more then 2 breasts, should be around 3-4 hours. But once it's done, you'll know – pulls apart so easily. The picture attached here shows the time I used really small cuts of chicken (was only making it for myself!).
- While the chicken is cooking. Chop up the lettuce, dice the tomato, and onion. Add some oil to a skillet to sauté the onion if your family loves onions as much as mine! OR add the onion into the crock pot and let it cool down with the chicken. Whichever way you prefer..
- Set the table! Tomatoes, onion, cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream! I'll upload my families guacamole recipe another time because it's DIVINE..
- ENJOY! :).
If you find this Easy Slow Cooked Pulled Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.