Recipe of Perfect Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
When she immigrated to America from Italy, Mama Michelina brought with her a wealth of family recipes and a passion for cooking. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fettuccini alfredo chicken and broccoli pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fettuccini alfredo chicken and broccoli pasta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta:
- Make ready 3 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 box of fettuccini pasta.
- Take 1 jar of value sized alfredo sauce.
- Make ready 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare of Chicken seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of all purpose salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne powder.
This pasta has definitely got you covered! You get a lightened up creamy alfredo sauce blended with plenty of fresh lemon, tossed with fettuccine noodles I originally was going to title this Lemon-Pepper Fettucine Alfredo with Grilled Chicken and Broccoli, but I decided to shorten it and omit "Pepper." The "Alfredo" in fettuccine Alfredo is Alfredo di Lelio who operated a restaurant in Rome. Legend has it that he fancied up a basic pasta with butter-and-cheese to appeal to his wife, who was suffering from morning sickness. When he later served it at his restaurant, it was a hit, and fettuccine Alfredo was.
Instructions to make Fettuccini Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli Pasta:
- Set oven to 400 degrees. Pound the chicken and season with the spices listed in the ingredients. Place the chicken on a cookie sheet and leave in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through..
- While chicken is in the oven, grab two pots, fill them with water, and bring to a boil. Once boiling, put the pasta in one pot and the broccoli in the other..
- Turn the pot with broccoli down to medium heat to avoid turning your broccoli into mush. Boil until broccoli is soft..
- Once the pasta is soft, strain the pasta along with the broccoli. Put both back into a large pot along with the Alfredo sauce..
- Take the chicken out of the oven and cut the chicken into cubes or strips. Add the chicken to the pasta..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pasta and mix it up. Enjoy!.
This homemade alfredo sauce can be tossed with the pasta so the pasta soaks up all of the sauce or it can be spooned over hot, fresh pasta. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. Learn how to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fettuccini alfredo chicken and broccoli pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!