Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Monday Red Beans and Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Monday Red Beans and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monday Red Beans and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monday red beans and rice recipe. You can have monday red beans and rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Monday Red Beans and Rice:
- Take 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- You need 1 lb of ham chunks.
- You need 4 cans of light red kidney beans.
- Use 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Use of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can beer.
- Use to taste of Zatarain's gumbo file.
- Get to taste of Tony Chachere's seasoning.
- Provide to taste of Tabasco sauce.
- Get of cooked rice for service.
Steps to make Monday Red Beans and Rice:
- Sweat meat, onions, celery in a Dutch oven with seasonings, deglaze with vegatable broth..
- Add the 4 cans of beans, including the liquid and scraping the bean liquor from the bottom of each can and add to pot. Stir until ingredients are incorporated..
- Add the beer, and stir gently. Cook until reduced by half, should take about 1 hour to 90 minutes on medium heat. Stir often to prevent sticking..
- Allow to cool at least 15 minutes, serve over rice, season to taste, enjoy..
If you find this Monday Red Beans and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.