Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Cheesy Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Cheesy Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded cheesy potatoes recipe. You can cook loaded cheesy potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Cheesy Potatoes:
- Provide 1 bag of red potatoes.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese(Colby-Jack).
- You need 4 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled(or real bacon bits).
- Provide 1 of large onion (diced).
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 pack of roasted potato seasoning.
- Take 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 3 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Loaded Cheesy Potatoes:
- Cut potatoes into bite sized cubes. Leave skin on, rinse and set aside. Then chop your onion in small pieces. Dice if possible..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, cook bacon to desired preference. Once done and cooled, crumble bacon..
- Next, In a large bowl mix potatoes and all seasonings. Make sure to mix well. Next add cream cheese and sour cream. Then, add onions, salt &pepper and mix thoroughly in bowl..
- After coating potatoes well evenly pour in baking dish. Cut up stick of butter and place in baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, stir potatoes in pan bake for another 30 minutes..
- After additional 30 minutes are up, take out to coat with cheese and crumbled bacon on top. Also chives if you have some. Then bake for another 10 minutes..
- Let stand 5 minutes, enjoy!.
If you find this Loaded Cheesy Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.