Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mojo's Catnipbuttered Cresents recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mojo's Catnipbuttered Cresents recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mojo's catnipbuttered cresents recipe. To make mojo's catnipbuttered cresents you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mojo's Catnipbuttered Cresents:
- Prepare of 2 Tbs butter total.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of catnipbutter.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbs of butter.
- You need Pinch of garlic salt.
- Take of Roll of Pilsbury cresents.
Steps to make Mojo's Catnipbuttered Cresents:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Simmer water in saucepan. Add butter together in tempered glass mixing bowl and place in pan. Stir occasionally until melted (Okay to touch bottom of pan)..
- Remove from pan and cool until able to be handled. Add garlic salt and mix..
- Roll out the cresents and brush on butter mixture evenly among them. Then roll into shape..
- Bake for 10-12min and enjoy! Each cresent will be about 7.8mg yield 😻.
If you find this Mojo's Catnipbuttered Cresents recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.