Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's stuffed mushrooms recipe. You can cook mike's stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Provide of Portobello Mushrooms.
- Get of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Prepared Chicken Stuffing (I used Stove Top brand).
- Get of Green Onions (coarsely chopped).
- You need of Ground Beef.
- Prepare of Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get of mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Steps to make Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Crumble and brown ground beef in a skillet. Drain fat..
- Stir all other ingredients (except mushrooms) together in a bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, or until cheeses are turning it into a gooey mess..
- Stir mixture then fill the mushrooms. Top with Mozzarella cheese..
- Put on outdoor grill (low setting – about 300 degrees) for about 10 minutes so the mozzarella cheese melts. You can also pop into the oven at 300°F until melted. Or even the microwave..
- Let cool before eating. Mushrooms get HOT inside!.
If you find this Mike's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.