Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic. When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly. Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle.
Add the cream, and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed. Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cut the chicken into bite size chunks and fry with the garlic. When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly. Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 4 clove of finely minced garlic.
- Take 3 of chicken breasts.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Cajun spice.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Take 2 of roma tomatos.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Italian parsley.
- Prepare 3/4 box of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1 packages of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. Spicy Cajun seasoned chicken is nicely tempered atop a bed of rich and creamy fettuccine Alfredo. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Instead, it relies on a slight simmer and a heavy dose of cheese.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe : A creamy alfredo fettuccine spiced with cajun seasoning and served with blackened shrimp that makes for a quick and tasty meal for the family Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo. Did you know that Fettuccine Alfredo was invented by a Roman restaurateur called Alfredo, who became famous for serving it with a gold fork and spoon. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Plus the little punch of andouille sausage really brings that Cajun flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cajun chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!