Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Angel's cheesy potatoes… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel's cheesy potatoes… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel's cheesy potatoes… recipe. You can cook angel's cheesy potatoes… using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel's cheesy potatoes…:
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 cup of ranch.dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 of medium onions.
- You need 5 lb of potatoes.
Steps to make Angel's cheesy potatoes…:
- Peal and slice potatoes. Slice approximately 1/4 inch thick..
- Wash potatoes and add to a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Cut onions in half and slice them into half moon slices.. add them to the pan with potatoes.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Add sour cream..
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add it into the pan.
- Add shredded cheese. I used pre shredded blended because its easy. you can get blended cheese. I used cheddar and monterey jack.
- Mix it all together real well.
- Add a half cup of milk.
- Bake on 350°F covered for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. you will need to stir it up so it won't stick to the pan. add salt and pepper after the cheese melts about 30 minutes into process..
- Add 6 slices of yellow american cheese. place foil back on and heat about 5 minutes..
- Remove foil and turn oven down to 225degrees leave potatoes in oven for 10 minutes more and they should be a light golden color…
If you find this Angel's cheesy potatoes… recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.