Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins. Amazing, healthy apple muffins made with maple syrup and whole wheat flour! No one will guess that this simple cinnamon apple muffin recipe is healthy, too. These muffins contain apple, three ways: freshly grated and chopped apple for the perfect texture, and applesauce for infused apple flavor.
Applesauce Bread Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com. Sweet potato muffins from Jamie Oliver's book, Everyday Super Food. These savoury muffins are the perfect breakfast, and Peel the sweet potatoes or squash and coarsely grate into a large bowl.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato applesauce muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Amazing, healthy apple muffins made with maple syrup and whole wheat flour! No one will guess that this simple cinnamon apple muffin recipe is healthy, too. These muffins contain apple, three ways: freshly grated and chopped apple for the perfect texture, and applesauce for infused apple flavor.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato applesauce muffins using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins:
- Make ready of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of leftover mashed sweet potatoes (made with butter and milk and cinnamon).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plus 2 Tblsp unsweetened applesauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sour milk (milk plus a little vinegar and let set).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of spices.
- Take 1/2 tsp of each cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- Make ready of dry ingredients.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Trim the spring onions, then finely slice with the chilli and add to the bowl, reserving half the chilli to one side. Stir leftover mashed sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce into muffin batter for a colorful snack or on-the-go breakfast. Mix sweet potato, egg whites, sugar, water, applesauce, canola oil, vanilla extract, and orange zest together in a bowl. Makes a great healthy breakfast or snack.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Applesauce Muffins:
- Prepare sour milk– fill 1/4 cup almost all the way with milk, then top off with vinegar. Set aside..
- Put all wet ingredients and spices into a large mixing bowl and mix well with a fork..
- Add all dry ingredients to mixing bowl and mix well with fork..
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into muffin tins lined with cupcake papers..
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350° for 45-59 min. or until knife inserted into center of muffin comes out clean..
Definitely not low-carb, but I'm not sure I could resist trying one of these Two-ingredient sweet potato applesauce muffins They are kid-friendly and nutritious – great for breakfast or school lunchbox. These sweet potato muffins are similar in flavor to pumpkin muffins, but made with fresh sweet potatoes. They are SO moist, delicious, and packed with nutrients. Because of the natural sweetness of the potatoes, you don't need a ton of sugar to make these muffins flavorful.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato applesauce muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!