Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Instead, it relies on a slight simmer and a heavy dose of cheese. This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Get 2 of chicken breast(rotisserie) chopped up.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 small of jalapeno(seeded & diced).
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper(seeded and diced).
- Take 1 small of bushell mushrooms(your choice).
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot(diced).
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of regular milk or half & half.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese(softened and room temp).
- Get 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 8 oz of pasta(cooked).
- Take 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
You could also use rotisserie or cooked chicken if that's easier for you. Fettuccine pasta (or use whatever you have on-hand). You can use rotisserie chicken in this fettuccine Alfredo, but if you have a grill and the weather cooperates, try our marinated grilled chicken first. The marinated chicken recipe can be doubled, or tripled and grilled ahead of time making for quick meal prep.
Instructions to make Rotisserie Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Melt butter in pot, and saute veggies..
- Add milk, broth, cream and cream cheese to pot with sauteed vegetables..
- Add all spices to mixture. Simmer on low 15-20 minutes, stirring so mixture will not burn and all ingredients are well combined..
- Add in chicken and cooked pasta. Stir till all noodles are evenly coated..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and serve with chopped green onions sprinkled on top..
A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Fettuccine Alfredo (Italian pronunciation: [fettut'tʃiːne alˈfreːdo]) or fettuccine al burro 'fettuccine with butter' is an Italian pasta dish of fresh fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, however, is still a special dish for us—one that we only enjoy on the rarest of occasions when we throw caution, good sense, and all carb-related concerns to the wind in the name of imbibing some creamy, cheesy, herbacious deliciousness. Add a touch of very grown up. Chicken – I used leftover Rotisserie Chicken.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rotisserie chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply