Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies recipe. You can cook mike's southwestern crispy thick pork chops & veggies using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Take 6 of EX Thick EX LG Fresh Pork Chops [brined 8 to 10 hours].
- You need 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- You need 1 of LG Red Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- You need 1 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [long cut strips].
- You need 1/2 of LG White Onion [long cut strips].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Onion [long cut strips].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use 8 Cloves of Fresh Roasted Garlic.
- Use 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- Get Dash of Ground Cumin [directly on pork].
- Use as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Provide as needed of Salted Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Pork Brine.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Provide as needed of Ice Cold Water [enough to cover meat].
- Provide 3 Cups of Ice.
- You need of ● For The Options For Frying.
- Use of Your Favorite Red Or Green Salsa.
- Provide Slices of Avocado.
- Prepare of Pork Stuffing.
- Provide of Pork Gravy.
- Get of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Provide of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get of Ground Crushed Thyme.
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies:
- Brine your pork chops in 4 cups ice, cold water as needed, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup salt, 1 tbsp granulated garlic, granulated onion powder, 1 tbsp fresh ground black pepper, 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper and 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin for 8 to 10 hours. Shake her up every now and then. Refrigerate..
- Season your pork chops and fry on high for 4 minutes on each side until crispy..
- Chop all of your vegetables lengthwise..
- Fry your vegetables in same pan until translucent in butter and oil as needed with cumin and black pepper..
- Serve over a bed of pork stuffing or mashed potatoes and gravy..
Used Crispex cereal for the breading. Breaded chops and put in fridge until time to cook dinner. One of the few breadings that didn't fall off in the pan when I turned them. If thicker pork chops are your only option, you might not be able to pound them into super thin pieces. Thick pork chops are tender, juicy, and a challenge to bake.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Crispy Thick Pork Chops & Veggies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.