Butter Rolls filled with Purple Sweet Potato. Top Organic Food For A Healthy Life Delivered Right To Your Doorstep. It will turn out to be this vivid purple. You can make round rolls or crescent rolls like in the picture.
Place the cooked sweet potatoes in the food processor to blend to fine and smooth. I decide to take a traditional butter roll recipe and instead of making cinnamon rolls I replaced the filling with the dark purple sweet potato jam. In a bowl, sift together the flour, yeast, sugar & salt.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, butter rolls filled with purple sweet potato. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Top Organic Food For A Healthy Life Delivered Right To Your Doorstep. It will turn out to be this vivid purple. You can make round rolls or crescent rolls like in the picture.
Butter Rolls filled with Purple Sweet Potato is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Butter Rolls filled with Purple Sweet Potato is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook butter rolls filled with purple sweet potato using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Rolls filled with Purple Sweet Potato:
- Prepare 100 grams of Sweet potato (mashed).
- Get 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 of combined amount of 200 grams Egg＋milk.
- Take 4 grams of Salt.
- Make ready 4 grams of Dry yeast.
Mash cooked purple sweet potatoes until smooth. Remove rolls from pans; place on wire racks. Serve warm or at room temperature. Add butter, sugar, and milk into sweet potatoes and do a rough mix.
Steps to make Butter Rolls filled with Purple Sweet Potato:
- Heat the sweet potato and mash. If you heat it in the microwave oven, add some water or milk to make it less dry..
- Put the ingredients into a bread maker. You can also knead by hand. When you're done kneading leave to rise for 30 to 40 minutes..
- When the dough has expanded to about 5 times its original size, place it on a board dusted with a little flour. Fold about three times while removing the gas and shape into a flat circle..
- Divide from the center into long triangular shapes like in the picture. I divided it into 16 triangles..
- Use the palm of your hand to flatten slightly into teardrop-like shapes. Roll up from the right edge and firmly press the edge down to fix in place..
- 16 crescents will fit perfectly onto a 30 cm x30 cm baking tray. Place a damp cloth over the rolls and leave for 30 ~ 40 minutes. Again, leave to rise until they have expanded about 1.5 times in size..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Soft and fluffy..
- If you are using purple sweet potato flour, add 10 g cake flour＋20 g purple sweet potato flour to the bread maker..
- It will turn out to be this vivid purple..
- You can make round rolls or crescent rolls like in the picture..
- The result is a lovely purple-colored roll. You can't taste the sweet potato but that vegetable-sweetness is tangible..
- This is using round rolls arranged in a ring shape. Light and fluffy bread that you tear apart to eat..
Heat on low heat and keep stirring till filling forms a ball and doesn't stick to pan. Let cool a bit then wrap with cling wrap and cool in refrigerator. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, combine the bread flour, sugar, salt, yeast. In a large bowl, combine yeast, white sugar, and warm water. Add brown sugar, mashed sweet potatoes, softened butter, eggs, and salt to the bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food butter rolls filled with purple sweet potato recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply