Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs recipe. To make smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs:
- You need 6 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Get 3 of slices of bacon.
Steps to make Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs:
- Boil red potatoes for about 15 mintues untill tender. Take out and smash on baking pan.
- In small frying pan fry bacon. Once done crumble and set aside. In large skillet heat oil . While heating season potatoes with salt pepper and garlic to your liking. Carefully add potatoes to hot oil with spatula. Fry 5 mintues and flip.
- Add potatoes to plate with paper towel to soak up grease. Then put thin layer of alfredo sauce then sprinkle with cheese and add bacon on top..
- Now make your scrambled eggs. Add cheese on top and serve with potatoes..
If you find this Smashed alfredo cheesy potatoes and eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.