Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Souvlaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Souvlaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping boost your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken souvlaki recipe. You can cook chicken souvlaki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Souvlaki:
- Take 7 of Chicken Breast.
- Get of Marinade.
- Use 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Take 3 medium of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 pinch of Thyme.
- Provide 1 pinch of Rosemary.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 dash of Bay Leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Souvlaki:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a blender. Then cut the chicken into little 1inch pieces. Marinade for an hour..
- Add the meat to the skewers..
- Heat the pan with olive oil.
- Add the skewers and cook about 3-4 min each side (depends on the meat).
- Once donee, remove, and serve with rice..
If you find this Chicken Souvlaki recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.