Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted prime rib with fresh herb rub recipe. To cook roasted prime rib with fresh herb rub you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub:
- Prepare 2 sticks of softened butter.
- Prepare 10-12 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of each minced rosemary and thyme (fresh).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoons of salt.
- Provide of Meat Thermometer: Best tool for expensive meat; a digital thermometer that has an alarm, with a cord or wireless for outside of the oven.
Instructions to make Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub:
- Take roast out of fridge, pat dry with paper towel, sprinkle and slightly press half of the salt all over and allow to rest for about an hour or two; should still be cold to the touch, but closer to room temp..
- Preheat to 500°.
- Mix all the other ingredients together to form a paste, pat dry again, and then rub it all over the meat..
- Set on roasting rack, and then into heavyweight pan. Set oven rack so roast is in the center of oven..
- 1st roasting option: cook 5-7 mins per pound at 500° and then shut the oven off and DO NOT OPEN IT AT ALL for at least an hour. (5 for boneless, 7 for bone in).
- 2nd roasting option: cook for 15-20 minutes at 500°, then drop down to 325° until desired temp is reached. This way works best if you’re attempting to bake something else simultaneously. 15 mins boneless, 20 bone in at 500°..
- For Medium rare, set the thermometer alarm to 138°..
- Allow to rest at least ten minutes before slicing..
If you find this Roasted Prime Rib with fresh herb rub recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.