fettuccine broccoli Alfredo. While the pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave and begin to make the parmesan sauce. This is the "roux" that will thicken the sauce. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
Oh and did I mention it's delicious. Add the cooked pasta to the frying pan with the cream sauce and toss to combine well. Divide pasta evenly between four bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and some fresh parsley to serve.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fettuccine broccoli alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
While the pasta is cooking, thaw the broccoli in the microwave and begin to make the parmesan sauce. This is the "roux" that will thicken the sauce. Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
fettuccine broccoli Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. fettuccine broccoli Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook fettuccine broccoli alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make fettuccine broccoli Alfredo:
- Take 2 lb of fettuccine pasta cook per instructions on box.
- Get 2 lb of broccoli florets.
- Take 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 60 oz of Alfredo sauce four jars fifteen ounces each.
- Prepare 1 cup of water for jars.
- Take 1 stick of margarine.
- Take 1/4 cup of water for broccoli.
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the fettuccine and broccoli and the cayenne and nutmeg, if desired; toss. Adding more pasta water if the fettuccine is too sticky; serve in bowls and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese, enjoy.
Steps to make fettuccine broccoli Alfredo:
- cook the pasta.
- add quarter cup of water in bottom of pot heat add broccoli add first half of margarine add spices steam for 7 minutes.
- add sauce, each jar will have a lot left in it add quarter cup of water to each jar put on lid shake the jar washing the sauce off side and bottom add this to pasta along with the sauce, to cooked pasta add cooked broccoli mix well together.
- serve enjoy.
Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. Add pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and water to a large skillet. Bring the pan to a boil over high heat. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fettuccine broccoli alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!