Sweet Potato Sliders Buns. Build burgers: Top each bottom "bun" with burger, red onion, bacon, and avocado, then top with second "bun". Fluffy and slightly sweet potato rolls. Perfect as dinner or slider rolls.
For these sweet potato slider buns, I opted to use the Japanese variety for it's slightly milder flavor, but any type of sweet potato or yam will work. Since I'm all about portable lunches these days, I'm pleased to report that these hold up perfectly; just wrap in foil or wax paper for a quick lunch on the go. If you get bored with the traditional hamburger , this is a new way to make a unique one.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato sliders buns. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Build burgers: Top each bottom "bun" with burger, red onion, bacon, and avocado, then top with second "bun". Fluffy and slightly sweet potato rolls. Perfect as dinner or slider rolls.
Sweet Potato Sliders Buns is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Sliders Buns is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato sliders buns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Sliders Buns:
- Take 21/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare of Warm water..as needed.
- Get 31/2-4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of mashed and boiled sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 2 tsp of honey/sugar.
- Make ready 11/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 3 tsp of melted butter/oil.
- Make ready of Egg wash.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
You will be surprised with the final result. With their amazing color, soft texture, and rich, balanced flavor, these sweet potato buns make a fantastic addition to any occasion. Cut any smaller end pieces into ¼-inch-thick Cover each with another sweet potato "bun." Alternatively, use the whole lettuce leaves as wraps for the sliders. The sweet potato brings a really nice sweetness to the bread that I love.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Sliders Buns:
- Boil your mash potatoes, mash them and let them cool.
- In a bowl,mix your yeast,flour,sugar/honey,salt,and oil….mix well before adding the mash potatoes… Add warm water to the mixture and knead it well.
- Let it rest till it doubles in size.
- Once doubled in size,pinch out balls of equal sizes…. Mold them in the bun-shape…
- Let them proof for another few minutes…apply egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven 200 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Use the buns to make hamburgers.
ENJOY 🙂 Serve as dinner rolls or use as slider buns. Or you can make larger burger buns and bake for an extra minute or two. These homemade soft Hamburger Potato Buns are perfect for burgers and sandwiches. Recipe is great for regular size buns and sliders, too. They All Purpose Flour or Combination of Bread and All Purpose Flour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato sliders buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!