Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Yes, vegetables may be added to the Fettuccine Alfredo. Broccoli, peas, green beans or asparagus are all great options to add.
This chicken vegetable fettuccine alfredo is so yummy!! Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Yes, vegetables may be added to the Fettuccine Alfredo. Broccoli, peas, green beans or asparagus are all great options to add.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 box of fettucine (1 lb.).
- Prepare 2 stick of butter, softened.
- Get 2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 2 cup of Parmesan Cheese, grated.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 box of mushrooms, presliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 2 stick of celery, sliced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Take 2 large of skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 bunch of fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnish.
- Take of Chicken Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 dash of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 dash of McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- Get 1 pinch of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
Spring vegetables brighten up classic pasta Alfredo, while lemon zest and chives cut the rich creaminess. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the vegetables, cooked pasta, chives and lemon zest and toss well. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Steps to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the rack in the middle slot..
- Meanwhile, wash the chicken breasts and dry with paper towels..
- Lightly coat the chicken breasts with the olive oil..
- For the Chicken Breasts: Season the chicken breasts with seasoned salt, black pepper, paprika, McCormick Montreal Chicken seasoning, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper..
- Bake the seasoned chicken breasts in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package directions..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the garlic for about 2 minutes. Add the chopped red bell pepper, celery, and mushrooms into the skillet. Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until the vegetables are slightly cooked; set aside..
- On a large mixing bowl, add the softened butter. Use a wooden spoon or an electric mixer set on low speed, beat until smooth. Add the cream and Pamesan cheese. Stir until well blended..
- Drain the pasta when ready, and IMMEDIATELY add it to the butter mixture. Using two forks, toss the fettuccine in the butter mixture to coat well. Cover when done mixing well until the chicken breasts are cooked..
- Remove the chicken breasts from the oven when cooked. Slice the breasts into pieces and toss it in with the pasta. Add the sautéed vegetables. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Quickly slice the basil leaves into shreds. Sprinkle over each bowl of pasta. Serve immediately..
It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? You can even make it vegan by skipping the chicken and using vegetable stock. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo, however, is still a special dish for us—one that we only enjoy on the rarest of occasions when we throw caution, good Do yourself a favor and make it before the New Year's guilt kicks in, and the peer pressure to only consume raw fruit and vegetable juices becomes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken fettuccine alfredo with vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!