Sweet potato lolipop.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet potato lolipop. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet potato lolipop is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet potato lolipop is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato lolipop using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato lolipop:
- Take 1 cup of boiled and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 of onion(chopped).
- Make ready 1/2 of capsicum (chopped).
- Take 1/2 of carrot (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of green chillies (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take of Salt (according to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Take of For batter:.
- Get 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Oil (for frying).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs (for covering).
- Get as needed of Ice cream sticks.
Steps to make Sweet potato lolipop:
- In a pan heat oil, add onion and sauté it. Then add green chilli, ginger garlic paste,capsicum, carrot and cook it for 2 -3 minutes or till it turns little dry..
- Add sweet potatoes and all spices and masala, mix it well..
- Add breadcrumbs and coriander leaves and mix it..
- Take some masala and put it on ice cream sticks to make shape of lolipop..
- Add all-purpose flour, cornflour,salt and little water to make smooth batter..
- Deep all lolipops in this batter and cover it with breadcrumbs..
- Keep this lollipops in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Deep fry the lolipops in hot oil till it turns in golden colour on medium high flame..
- Serve it hot with tomato sauce or green chutney or tamarind chutney..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato lolipop recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!