Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to begin with as any. Complete this for your house, not only the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hasselback potatoes recipe. You can have cheesy hasselback potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Take 4 of russet potatoes, scrubbed well.
- Use 4 tsp. of olive oil, divided.
- Take 1 tsp. of coarse salt, divided.
- Provide 4 oz. of sharp cheddar cheese, sliced into thin squares.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Take of Cooked crumbled bacon.
- Use of Sour cream, for serving.
Steps to make Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Use a sharp knife to cut slits into the tops of the potatoes. You want to cut nearly to the bottom, but not all the way through. Brush each potato with 1 tsp. of olive oil and sprinkle each with 1/4 tsp. Coarse salt. Wrap them in foil and bake until tender, about 50-60 minutes..
- Once they're soft, take them out from the oven and unwrap them. Season the potatoes to taste with salt and pepper. Let them cool slightly, then place a piece of cheese into each slit and sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top. Place them back into the oven for 5 more minutes, until the cheese is melted..
If you find this Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.