Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chocolate birthday cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chocolate birthday cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate birthday cake recipe. You can cook easy chocolate birthday cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chocolate birthday cake:
- Take of packets of chocolate cake mix.
- Get of tub of chocolate frosting.
- You need of packets of chocolate finger biscuits.
- You need of packet of maltesers.
- Provide of sprinkles/lollies whatever you choose for the decorations on top.
Instructions to make Easy chocolate birthday cake:
- Preheat oven and grease two equal size cake tins.
- Follows directions on the cake mix and bake the two cakes and allow to cool. Ensure they are completely cooled before starting to decorate.
- Place one cake on your serving tray and smother in frosting, top, sides the whole thing.
- Place the 2nd cake on top of the first and again smother in frosting.
- Place the maltesers around the bottom of the cake .. and the biscuits on top of the maltesers and around the cake like you see in the picture.
- Here you may notice that the top of the cake and top of the biscuits dont match up .. I just used the rest of the frosting and coated the top so it was equal.
- This next step is completely up to you with how you choose to decorate the top. Some people do all different types of lollies or chocolates or even the one type such as colourful m&ms. Or you can copy my idea :).
It's almost as easy as a box mix cake, but tastier! Heaps of chocolate birthday cakes, chocolate cupcakes and chocolate fairy cake recipes, with chocolate icing recipes to boot. A classic sponge cake made into a chocolate sponge cake. Use a good quality cocoa powder (not drinking chocolate) for best results! Who could resist our chocolate and raspberry cake?
If you find this Easy chocolate birthday cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.