Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. You can have instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Get 190 g of onion, chopped.
- Get 80 g of carrots, chopped.
- Get of I knob of ginger, chopped.
- Get of Good amount of minced garlic.
- Get 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 6 cups of water.
- Get 5 tsp of chicken bouillon paste.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Get of pepper.
- Use of Bragg's sprinkle seasoning.
- Take of dried oregano.
- Use 84 g of chopped kale.
- Get of some avocado oil.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil.
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent.
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white – not trying to cook it.
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs.
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes – then let it naturally release for 7 mins – then quick release/vent to release pressure.
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart..
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale.
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.